First in Its Class
Here’s everything you want in a Hyde Park home: a quiet East side location, stately elevator building, and your choice of beautifully-renovated studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments – all within easy walking distance of Whole Foods, CTA buses, Metra trains, and the lakefront. Come see Scholars Corner for yourself!
Building Amenities & Unit Features
Below is a sampling of the exclusive features and amenities offered at this TLC property.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour laundry center
- 24-hour, 7-day package pick-up lockers
- Amazing lake, skyline and city views
- Bicycle storage room
- Express bus and Metra stop at door
- Electronic entry system
- No security deposit
- On-site management
- Pet-friendly community
- Online payment and service portal
- Retail stores in building
- Steps to Harold Washington Park, the lake and beach
- Steps to shopping, restaurants and nightlife
- Walk to the University of Chicago
- Wi-Fi in lobby
- Air conditioning available
- Ceiling fans
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Eat-in kitchen
- High ceilings
- Plush carpeting and wood flooring
- Wall-to-wall closets with organizer shelving
We Love Your Pets, Too
Furry friends welcome! Enjoy playdates at the park, exploring the neighborhood and long walks along the lake.
- Up to 2 Pets per Apartment Home
- $30 per Pet/Month
- Some Breed and Weight Restrictions Apply
*Contact us for full details!
About Hyde Park
Hyde Park is home to more TLC communities than any other, and for good reason. Combining the feel of a New England college town with the perks of one of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods – University of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, DuSable Museum of African-American History and much, much more – this lakefront enclave is truly a renter’s paradise: walkable, bikeable, and yes, affordable. Come explore!
I looked at a lot of apartment options in the area and this one was overall my favorite option. Nice living space very close to a whole foods, transit... Read More
- love at first sight. - The location is ideal - Seven options for public transportation are readily available, including, several buses, the metro a... Read More
The Apartments are okay. A Dont like the noise of the train. During summer is very hot. But in general everything is fine. LeToya is cool.
Very clean, quiet and spacious apartments.
If you’d like to schedule a visit or learn more about apartments at this TLC property, please complete and submit this form and one of our leasing consultants will contact you promptly.
Or call (844) 820-6436