5100 S. Cornell Avenue
First in Its Class
Here’s everything you want in a Hyde Park home: a quiet East side location, stately elevator building, and your choice of beautifully-renovated studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments – all within easy walking distance of Whole Foods, CTA buses, Metra trains, and the lakefront. Come see Scholars Corner for yourself!
Available: November 7, 2019
Available: August 23, 2019
Building Amenities & Unit Features
Below is a sampling of the exclusive features and amenities offered at this TLC property.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour laundry center
- 24-hour, 7-day package pick-up lockers
- Amazing lake, skyline and city views
- Bicycle storage room
- Express bus and Metra stop at door
- Electronic entry system
- No security deposit
- On-site management
- Pet-friendly community
- Online payment and service portal
- Retail stores in building
- Steps to Harold Washington Park, the lake and beach
- Steps to shopping, restaurants and nightlife
- Walk to the University of Chicago
- Wi-Fi in lobby
- Air conditioning available
- Ceiling fans
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Eat-in kitchen
- High ceilings
- Plush carpeting and wood flooring
- Wall-to-wall closets with organizer shelving
About Hyde Park
Hyde Park is home to more TLC communities than any other, and for good reason. Combining the feel of a New England college town with the perks of one of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods – University of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, DuSable Museum of African-American History and much, much more – this lakefront enclave is truly a renter’s paradise: walkable, bikeable, and yes, affordable. Come explore!
- love at first sight. - The location is ideal - Seven options for public transportation are readily available, including, several buses, the metro ... Read More
Very clean, quiet and spacious apartments.
If you’d like to schedule a visit or learn more about apartments at this TLC property, please complete and submit this form and one of our leasing consultants will contact you promptly.
Or call (866) 214-4688