651 S. Wells Street
Lofts You’ll Love
If your taste runs to authentic loft living, The Regal demands your attention. Start with an artfully renovated midrise building that’s listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Add a unique selection of open and airy loft apartments with gourmet kitchens and designer finishes. All in one of the most pedestrian-friendly spots in Printer’s Row. What’s not to love? Stop by The Regal today!
Available: October 18, 2019
Building Amenities & Unit Features
Below is a sampling of the exclusive features and amenities offered at this TLC property.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour, 7-day package pick-up lockers
- Additional storage available
- Amazing skyline and city views
- Bicycle storage room
- Business Center with Wi-Fi
- Gorgeous resident community room
- Easy access to public transportation
- Electronic entry system
- Flexible lease terms
- No security deposit
- On-site management
- Pet-friendly community
- Prime historical Printer's Row location
- Online payment and service portal
- Steps to park and lake
- Steps to shopping, restaurants and nightlife
- Wi-Fi in lobby
- Air conditioning available
- Black appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Built-in microwave
- Ceiling fans
- Climate-controlled central heat and air conditioning
- Electric self-cleaning range/oven with glass top
- Exposed 16-18 ft. timber ceilings
- Granite countertops
- Massive open loft-style floor plans
- New custom cabinetry with built-in wine rack
- Oversized windows
- Pantry area
- Plush carpeting and wood flooring
- Walk-in closets with organizer shelving
- Washer/dryer in apartment
LOOK AND LEASE SPECIAL!
Waived Administration Fee!
Apply within 24-hours of your tour and we’ll take $345 off your first month's rent with a 12-15 month lease at The Regal.
*New applicants only, must move in by 10/31/19.
About Printer’s Row
Printer’s Row has long been synonymous with chic loft living, and it’s easy to see why. Located just south of the Loop and blocks from the lakefront, the area is alive with some of the city’s trendiest shopping, dining, and nightlife destinations. It is also exceptionally convenient to expressways and CTA buses and trains.
Have had an amazing experience living here. Allison is literally the best property manager we have ever dealt with. The place is clean and spacious an... Read More
My husband and I loved our stay with the Regal Apartments. We lived there for 4 years and only left due to new job location. The lofts are beautiful a... Read More
Just got all moved in. Allison was amazing (understatement) & made the moving process so much LESS stressful. 5stars around the board!!
If you’d like to schedule a visit or learn more about apartments at this TLC property, please complete and submit this form and one of our leasing consultants will contact you promptly.
Or call (866) 214-6509