Located at 53rd and Dorchester, The Versailles epitomizes all of the luxury and value you expect in a heart-of-Hyde Park address. Studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans are offered in an elegant, exceptionally well-maintained building. Steps from shopping, dining, public transportation, and a short walk to the U of C campus.
Building Amenities & Unit Features
Below is a sampling of the exclusive features and amenities offered at this TLC property.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour laundry center with Wi-Fi
- 24-hour, 7-day package pick-up lockers
- Additional storage available
- Amazing lake, skyline and city views
- Assigned parking available
- Bicycle storage room
- Cat-friendly community
- Easy access to public transportation
- Electronic entry system
- No security deposit
- On-site management
- Online payment and service portal
- Retail stores in building
- Steps to Burnham Park, the lake and beach
- Steps to shopping, restaurants and nightlife
- Walk to the University of Chicago
- Wi-Fi in lobby
- Air conditioning available
- Ceiling fans
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gas range
- Organizer shelving
- Oversized windows
- Plush carpeting and wood flooring
- Walk-in closets
- Wall-to-wall closets
We Love Your Pets, Too
Feline friends welcome! Enjoy afternoon naps, mischievous playtimes and endless cuddles. It's the purrfect place to call home!
- Up to 2 Cats per Apartment Home
- $30 per Cat/Month
*Contact us for full details!
About Hyde Park
Hyde Park is home to more TLC communities than any other, and for good reason. Combining the feel of a New England college town with the perks of one of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods – University of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, DuSable Museum of African-American History and much, much more – this lakefront enclave is truly a renter’s paradise: walkable, bikeable, and yes, affordable. Come explore!
I have lived at the Versailles Apartments for 14 years. Lots of things have changed in that time. However, the maintenance team is, and has always be... Read More
I like the building and all the amenities that it have.
I lived at the Versailles for two years until 2018 and enjoyed it. I rented a studio that had hardwood floors and a nice kitchen with the countertop e... Read More
If you’d like to schedule a visit or learn more about apartments at this TLC property, please complete and submit this form and one of our leasing consultants will contact you promptly.
Or call (844) 883-8241